“I Need Clients Now!” Bundle
A selection of templates, training, and an ebook focused on getting new clients, fast.
Get new clients fast!
This bundle includes:
- B2B Charming Copy Template Pack – 17 email templates – £297
- Conversations Into Cash – £197
- B2B Sales Mini Guide – £14
Total Value: £508
Bundle Price: £347BUY NOW
The B2B Charming Copy Template Pack
- Ask for referrals template – Use this template to ask for referrals from your current clients, suppliers and other contacts.
- Ask for Testimonials template – For getting existing clients to agree to write or record testimonials. Use these to persuade new prospects that you / your agency is reliable and worthy of their business.
- Cart Abandonment (ecommerce) – Humorous email to be sent to potential customers who abandon their order to win them back.
- Order Confirmation (ecommerce) – Amusing order confirmation email.
- Handwritten Letter Direct Mail templates – Several templates for sending charming handwritten letters. Comes with additional ideas for sending ‘lumpy’ direct mail in conjunction with the handwritten letter.
- The ‘’cheeky ambitious underdog’’ ‘get a job’ template – Brand new template for getting as many informal meetings with professional services companies as you need.
- Joint Venture Outreach template – Use this template to reach out to potential joint venture partners.
Conversations Into Cash
This set of training videos will show you how to:
- How to respond to positive responses from prospects and book in a sales call.
- How to respond to somewhat positive responses from prospects who reply with something like “Tell me more”.
- What to do with those ‘Thanks for your awesome email, but I’m not in a position to work with you right now.” responses.
- How to impress prospects on sales calls and in sales meetings.
- What to research and ask before the call or meeting.
- How to open the call or meeting.
- The 6 questions to ask to get clients to open up and talk about the problems they are facing and their short and long-term objectives.
- How to subtly ask if you should put together a proposal for them that will help solve their problems and achieve their goals.
- How to position yourself as different to competing suppliers succinctly and in a way that gets remembered.
- How to gently ask for pertinent information that helps you put together a more bespoke proposal that better resonates with your prospect.
- How to ask a ‘cheeky’ question that gives you critical information to build your proposal around.
- How to broach the difficult ‘how much money have you got to spend?” question.
- How to make sure you know who else you need to impress, e.g. your contact’s boss.
- How to make sure you get the chance to run through your completed proposal with the client, allowing you to answer questions and build rapport, rather than merely hoping your proposal succeeds on its own merits.
- How to follow up after the call or meeting.
- How to start your proposal to demonstrate you understand the client’s pains, objectives and circumstances.
- How to structure your proposal to demonstrate your competence and deliver your pitch succinctly and persuasively.
- Know which additional details to include and how to ethically make your company appear bigger than it is.
- How to develop pricing that gives prospects choice, but not so much choice that they struggle to make a decision.
- How to conclude your proposal in a way your prospects will remember the key elements of your proposal.
- How to use the 6 principles of persuasion science to give your proposal the best chance of succeeding.
- Which simple apps to use to make sure your proposal doesn’t ramble and makes coherent sense.
- How to send the perfect email that gives you the best chance of winning.
- How to really pull out all the stops, for when you want to win those dream clients.
- How to practice running through your proposal and know what to edit, cut, and improve based on your practice sessions.
- The number one ‘cosmetic’ you should add when pitching to make your pitch more memorable, enjoyable, and persuasive than your competitors, even if they’re much bigger, have bigger budgets, and all the advantages of scale.
- A clever trick you can use to further boost your pitch’s chance of success.
- The ‘common sense’ rules for pitching you need to stick to if you wish to impress.
It also includes templates for:
- Replying to positive responses, ‘tell me more’ responses, and ‘not right now’ responses.
- How to deal with any negative responses you might receive.
- Following up with prospects after an initial call or meeting.
- Sending the perfect email to accompany your proposal.
… Plus The B2B Sales Mini Guide!BUY NOW
Does This Stuff Work?
Oh yes it does!