How to Win a MegaClient
Want to win big-name clients but think you're too small or don't know where to start?
This pack will take you through how I did it from the opening gambit to getting them over the finish line.
This training goes through the full process we went through to secure Symantec as a client.
Symantec is a $4 billion a year company. Their most well-known brand is Norton Antivirus, but they make most of their money from huge B2B contracts with other massive corporations.
We'd won business with some decent companies already, but really we were just starting out - and this contract was game-changing. We'd never seen this much money before! And then we used this system to win more enterprise clients with big budgets.
I remember the day we won them...
Winning Symantec involved a lot more than sending a silly cold email.
That just got the ball rolling. As a small agency, we had to impress. Big clients often prefer to play it safe and hire big agencies, seeing them as less risky. We had to go out of our way to show Symantec that we were the best choice for their social media and content marketing needs.
This training covers:
- Opening - How we opened the deal. This bit's obvious. We went the silly ferret email.
- Getting a call - We will show you how we transitioned from positive response to an initial call.
- Getting a Meeting - Learn what we offered Symantec so they agreed to an in-person meeting and what we prepared for and what we presented at this first meeting.
- Positioning - You'll get full explanations of the 7 Sales Hooks that we used repeatedly - including to win this megacorp.
- The Pitches - What we presented in our meetings with Symantec. This involved a lot of pitching not only our way of doing things, but specific ideas that fit within the brief provided.
- Brainstorming Ideas - How we developed ideas to present to Symantec.
- The Clever Shortcut that saved us time and the client money - learn the simple tactic we used to ensure our creative would be successful; make a win-win-win scenario for our agency, the client, and journalists; and inoculate Symantec from wasting money.
- Closing - What we did in the final pitch and how we followed up to bring close the deal.
- The Psychological Principles - a rundown of the underlying persuasion techniques we used throughout the process.
If you want to learn how to win BIG name clients, this training is for you.
What you get in this pack:
- The full eBook which covers in detail every step of the process, and all the tactics you can use to win new clients for yourself.
- A video training explaining all the elements of the whole successful pitch process, plus some insight into the psychology and sales hooks used.
- An extra "directors' commentary" video where me and Gary run through the full pitch process, giving our thoughts on each step. There's a ton of additional knowledge unlocked in this one.
- The exact email we used to get the initial response, plus a templated version for you to adapt and use to get new clients on the hook.
Launch Sale Bonuses
The "How to Win a MegaClient" pack will be $499 after this launch sale. You can secure immediate access and get a hefty discount by buying now at the launch sale price of $149.
PLUS Get These Awesome Bonuses FREE (TODAY ONLY!) - Available for Download IMMEDIATELY:
Bonus 1 - The Agency Growth Template Pack - Value $197
This template pack features emails to help grow your agency. It can also be used by freelancers with ambitious growth goals.
This pack features the following templates:
- The Invoice Chasing Email – Use this email for when a client STILL hasn’t paid your invoice. There are two versions of this email. One for smaller businesses with no accounts department and one for larger businesses with enormous impenetrable accounts departments.
- The Cross-Sell Email – For charming your clients into pursuing other services you offer.
- The Upsell Email – Persuading your clients to spend more money with you by buying more time or offering a higher level of service.
- The Retainer Email – For convincing clients they’d be better off on retainer, rather than working on a project to project basis.
- The “Crazy Idea” Email – For asking your clients to consider a ‘crazy’ idea you have that would help them achieve their goals.
- The “Change of Strategy” Email – For when a campaign hasn’t gone as well as you’d expect. You did everything you needed to, but the results aren’t as you’d like. Use this email to inform your client and suggest a new direction.
- The “I Messed Up” Email – Not every campaign can go well. Sometimes, we are at fault. Use this email to proactively own up and suggest ways to improve the situation.
- The Webinar Invite Email – A humorous, ‘non-hype’ email that convinces the recipient to register for your webinar.
- The “Thank You For Being Awesome” Email – Use this email to reward your best employees, freelancers and suppliers for when they’ve gone above and beyond what’s expected.
Bonus 2 - Conversations Into Cash Training - Value $397
This set of training videos will show you how to:
- How to respond to positive responses from prospects and book in a sales call.
- How to respond to somewhat positive responses from prospects who reply with something like “Tell me more”.
- What to do with those ‘Thanks for your awesome email, but I’m not in a position to work with you right now.” responses.
- How to impress prospects on sales calls and in sales meetings.
- What to research and ask before the call or meeting.
- How to open the call or meeting.
- The 6 questions to ask to get clients to open up and talk about the problems they are facing and their short and long-term objectives.
- How to subtly ask if you should put together a proposal for them that will help solve their problems and achieve their goals.
- How to position yourself as different to competing suppliers succinctly and in a way that gets remembered.
- How to gently ask for pertinent information that helps you put together a more bespoke proposal that better resonates with your prospect.
- How to ask a ‘cheeky’ question that gives you critical information to build your proposal around.
- How to broach the difficult ‘how much money have you got to spend?” question.
- How to make sure you know who else you need to impress, e.g. your contact’s boss.
- How to make sure you get the chance to run through your completed proposal with the client, allowing you to answer questions and build rapport, rather than merely hoping your proposal succeeds on its own merits.
- How to follow up after the call or meeting.
- How to start your proposal to demonstrate you understand the client’s pains, objectives and circumstances.
- How to structure your proposal to demonstrate your competence and deliver your pitch succinctly and persuasively.
- Know which additional details to include and how to ethically make your company appear bigger than it is.
- How to develop pricing that gives prospects choice, but not so much choice that they struggle to make a decision.
- How to conclude your proposal in a way your prospects will remember the key elements of your proposal.
- How to use the 6 principles of persuasion science to give your proposal the best chance of succeeding.
- Which simple apps to use to make sure your proposal doesn’t ramble and makes coherent sense.
- How to send the perfect email that gives you the best chance of winning.
- How to really pull out all the stops, for when you want to win those dream clients.
- How to practice running through your proposal and know what to edit, cut, and improve based on your practice sessions.
- The number one ‘cosmetic’ you should add when pitching to make your pitch more memorable, enjoyable, and persuasive than your competitors, even if they’re much bigger, have bigger budgets, and all the advantages of scale.
- A clever trick you can use to further boost your pitch’s chance of success.
- The ‘common sense’ rules for pitching you need to stick to if you wish to impress.
Bonus 3 - The Content Marketing Strategy Guide eBook - Value - $49
I looked at all the other books on content marketing and they were filled with history lessons and industry charts and all sorts of fluff.
I decided to write a succinct guide on what has worked for me. 7 years of trial and error and failures and successes distilled down into this singular guide. Pairs well with a Long Island Iced Tea. Enjoy.
I’ve been told it’s funny too. Why must business books be so dull?
EXTRA - EXTRA - This eBook also explains some of the work we ACTUALLY DELIVERED for Symantec 🙂
OVERVIEW OF EVERYTHING YOU GET WITH THIS "HOW TO WIN A MEGACLIENT" LAUNCH SALE OFFER
The full "How to Win a MegaClient" ebook, trainings, and template package at the discounted price of only $149.
The Agency Growth Template Pack
Conversations Into Cash Training
The Content Marketing Strategy Guide eBook
Value - $49
That's $1,142 worth of training and templates for just $149!
AND you get access to ALL of the Training Pack and the Bonuses IMMEDIATELY!