Charm Offensive Writing Workshop
Want to learn how to write with charm?
All right, all right, all right. It’s finally happening. The first Charm Offensive writing day is happening on May 30th, 2019.
Do you like the cut of my jib? Do you enjoy my writing? Even when it’s in the form of a torrent of sales pitches? If so, well, naturally, I must applaud your good taste.
How would you like to up your own writing game?
The first ever Charm Offensive writing day comes in two parts.
Part 1: Charming Copy Crash Course
I'll show you how to write charming cold pitches that get gushing, positive responses. Like this one:
Want to learn how to open up opportunities for yourself whenever you want?
You'll be able to generate leads by choice. You'll be able to pick and choose the types of companies you want to work with.
Have dream clients you'd LOVE to work with? I'll show you how the right words to get their attention.
I'll analyse a range of my most effective templates, breaking down the structure, and explaining the joke formulas and persuasive devices contained within.
I'll show you how to write charming follow up messages that nudge your targets into replying.
I will run through examples of my own successful copy, showing you the structure, rhetorical devices, and joke formulas used throughout.
I'll show you how to:
- Get prospects to enthusiastically agree to a call or meeting with you, using winning examples from brands like Hewlett Packard, Symantec, Red Bull, Walt Disney, o2, and many more.
- Follow up with your target prospects in a way that is polite, endearing, and effective.
- How to follow up with prospects that send you a positive response.
- Invite yourself onto huge podcasts such as Entrepreneurs on Fire.
- Get coverage in publications such as Time Magazine, The Guardian, The Independent, Venturebeat, The BBC, Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, and many more.
- Moving past the cold pitch: I'll show you how to use charming copy to request testimonials, ask for referrals, and upsell other services to your existing clients.
- Use direct mail to get the attention of senior decision makers who are near impossible to reach using digital mediums.
You'll learn the principles of writing charming copy, including how to:
- Open your emails in a way that surprises prospects and makes them smirk, smile, or laugh out loud.
- Introduce yourself and your offering succinctly in a way that intrigues your prospects, without boring them or being self-indulgent.
- Command the attention of your prospects throughout your email using humour formulas, ensuring they read it to the end.
- Sell the idea that a brief call with you won't be a horrible 'hard-selling' experience, it'll actually be enjoyable and beneficial to your prospect.
- Use the Charm Offensive approach to make whatever request you desire, enabling you to write your own charming emails, letters, and messages.
After the training sessions, we will have a questions & answers session.
Ask whatever you want about charming copywriting, or anything relating to winning clients, keeping clients, or anything else you think I'll be able to help with.
Part 2: Time to write
You'll have had just about enough of hearing me yap on at this point.
With the crash course complete, you can start writing whatever you want.
We have a private room and garden booked from 12pm until whenever we want.
As this room is situated within a pub, you can choose to deliberately lower your pesky inhibitions by pairing your writing mission with a drink or two.
If you're so inclined, of course...
One to One Support from me 🙂
Want my advice?
Well, on matters of charming copy that is...
... (Well, I'll likely help with anything related to sales/marketing/humour/persuasion.)
I'll be in the room to help you as much or as little as you would like.
I'll give you my thoughts, feedback, and any other insights I feel you might benefit from.
Nervous about sharing your writing efforts with me? No problem. Just share a Google document with me, and I'll give my feedback privately.
Or just use this opportunity to write in peace.
Full Recording Of The Day's Training Sessions
You will be sent a recording of the Charming Copy Crash Course session and the Q&A session. You will also be sent the accompanying slide decks.
You will also be sent swipe files of all the Charm Offensive copy examples we've run through.
This includes example copy for:
- Booking sales calls
- Following up with prospects who haven't replied
- Following up with prospects who have replied
- Getting journalists to reply to you and write stories about you/your clients
- Inviting yourself onto podcasts
- Upsell additional services to current clients
- Obtaining testimonials from existing clients
- Asking for referrals from existing clients
- Creative direct mail campaigns
How much is it?
This is the first ever Charm Offensive writing day.
As this is the first 'beta' launch, I'm offering this for a significantly discounted price of £99.
This price will at least double for the next writing day.
This is unbelievable value, especially when you consider the bonuses you get AND should you wish to, you can get one to one in-person support from me.
Usually, a 30-minute one to one call with me costs £527.
This debut writing day is your chance to get detailed training, swipe files, one to one support and feedback from me for an absurd price.
When and where is it?
The writing day takes place in a private room at the awesome Bread & Roses pub in London.
The Bread and Roses Pub, 68 Clapham Manor St, Clapham, London SW4 6DZ.”
It's on Thursday, 30th May 2019 and starts at 12pm and finishes at 6pm. (Then I assume some folks will depart and the rest will mingle over drinks, snacks, and the like.)