Always Be Winning – the original charming sales & marketing course.
“Always be Winning is the real deal. I’ve bought tons of courses over the years, and this is by far the best experience I’ve ever had. The material is comprehensive and detailed, and Jon makes himself available on Facebook nearly 24/7. It’s literally like being able to look over his shoulder and ask questions as you go.
If you are tired of struggling for new clients and can follow a recipe, buy this course right now. Your lifestyle and bank account will look much better for it.”
– Brendon Kelly
At last, you can turn cold leads into cold cash with an almost foolproof system for getting your foot inside any door.
I know one thing for sure – getting the attention of busy people is one of the hardest jobs in business. It doesn’t matter if you’re a billion-dollar giant or a sole proprietor working out of your home. If you can’t get the attention of the people you want to attract, you might as well be invisible.
I’ve found a way, a system based on immutable human nature, not hacks and tricks that will be obsolete as soon as the next Facebook algorithm comes along. A system that isn’t obnoxious, loud, and boorish. A system that takes advantage of involuntary human responses and allows you to turn predictable behavior into predictable cash.
I’m talking about a way of getting attention based on Laughter. Humour. Making People Smile.
I never thought I’d give this information away – which I guess is why I’m selling it instead. 😀BUY NOW
What’s Included In The Course?
Subject 1: Your Pitch To The World (2 Modules)
The first part is about crafting your story, your pitch and your offering.
It is not about building a website, growing a social media following, or about building an email list. This course will show you how to succeed without needing those!
- Develop an offering that’s compelling and specific.
- Find out who your ideal clients are.
- Write the perfect story that endears you to your prospects.
- Craft a succinct one-line pitch that will intrigue your prospects.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that gets attention and builds credibility and interest.
Subject 2: Find Your Ideal Customers And Start A Conversation With Them (3 Modules)
- Find your ideal clients online and get their contact details.
- How to write compelling copy for your cold approaches through cold email, direct mail, and LinkedIn.
- This won’t be a generic, boring approach that gets ignored!
- I’ll show you how to do it the “Charm Offensive” way – an approach that cuts through the noise and gets your target customers to actually respond and want to talk to you.
- How to go the extra mile for when you want to get the attention of your dream clients.
- How to manage the whole process so you build opportunities for yourself right now – and in the coming weeks, months, and years.
Subject 3: Build Your Influence Online (4 Modules)
That’s the outbound stuff sorted, but you also want leads to come to you.
I’ll show you how to build your influence online using the same cold pitching tactics you use to generate leads.
- Find and invite yourself on podcasts that your clients listen to.
- How to find and convince journalists and other influencers to write about you.
- How to write content on social media that intrigues your audience and builds their interest in you over time.
- How to start a Facebook group around your area of expertise.
Subject 4: Turn Conversations Into Cash (2 Modules)
Lastly, and crucially, I’ll show you how to close deals. You will learn:
- How to impress prospects on sales calls and in sales meetings.
- What to research and ask before the call or meeting.
- How to open the call or meeting.
- What questions to ask.
- How to follow up after the call or meeting.
- How to create a proposal that stands out.
- How to send the perfect email that gives you the best chance of winning.
- How to really pull out all the stops, for when you want to win those dream clients.
- Booking Speaking Gigs Template
- Charm Offensive – 8 Part Cold Email Sequence
- Direct Mail -> Email Follow Up Strategy
- Getting On Podcasts Template
- How I Got To The Top Of Reddit
- LinkedIn Invite & Messaging Templates
- Magic Cold Email Template – Booking Sales Calls
- Premarketing Content / Stories to Journalists Template
So Does This Stuff Work? Absolutely!