The Charming Cold Email Follow-Up Sequences Template Pack
This template pack is 100% focused on follow-up sequences to follow your initial cold email or LinkedIn direct message.
Even the most relevant, impressive, hilarious, and persuasive opening gambit might not get a response. One of the main reasons is prospects, especially the ones with money to spend, have a lot of work to do – and responding your sales message isn’t exactly the most important thing on their to-do list.
A busy prospect like the one mentioned above might open this email moments after a less than pleasant phone call with a customer – or a tense meeting with their boss. Either way, it’s likely that if they respond at all, it’s not going to be positive.
The trick is to ask “You didn’t reply to my email I sent 2 days ago. Are you interested?” in a way that doesn’t infuriate even the most patient of people.
Enter The Charming Follow-Up Sequence Template Pack.
What’s In The Pack?
All sequences contain 7 follow-up emails in total, comprising 7 follow-up messages, concluding with a final ‘break-up’ message. You can add these follow-up sequences to any cold email or LinkedIn message sequence.
- An amusing sequence that pokes fun at the task at hand: having to send follow-up messages that get the attention of your prospects without infuriating them.
- An entertaining sequence that tries to quench any possibility of an angry response.
- A light-hearted ‘nurturing’ sequence that provides value to the prospect, while being direct about your intentions of getting them on the phone.
- A tongue-in-cheek sequence that provides the prospect with the reason they should respond in each follow-up message.
- An absurd sequence where each subsequent message includes a new “bonus” that the prospect will get if they reply to you.
- A playful sequence comparing the average costs of your service to a range of ridiculous products and services.
- A helpful sequence of 7 different tools, tips, tactics and resources the client can use to help mitigate the problem you want to solve – but never quite solve it.
- A delicious “proof is in the pudding” sequence that presents the prospect with a number of case studies, client testimonials, and other proof your service works without sounding like a braggart.
- A sequence comprised of only the most succinct, charmingly courteous follow-up messages.
Does This Stuff Work? Ohhhh YES It Does:
It Can Work for You, Too:
How do I use these templates?
You can schedule these emails to be sent after you’ve sent your initial cold email or message. I personally would leave a week between follow-up messages out of common courtesy. I figure if I’m going to be an uninvited guest in their inbox, I’ll a) try to make them smile and b) Not pester them too frequently with my sales messages.
Some people are more aggressive in their follow-ups, leaving 3 or 4 days between them, rather than waiting a full week like I do. Your sensibilities may vary. You do you.
What niches do they work in?
Any. They are not niche specific. If you’re targeting humans, these templates will work. If you’re not, you have other problems. 😀
How can they work across so many niches without needing to be totally rewritten?
Charming templates primarily work because they stand out and make prospects smile. This type of copy translates to any niche. There’s no dependence on hyper-specific copy that will only resonate for a given pain point or niche.