Missed out on the sale?
Sorry about that!
Maybe this will interest you instead:
Access to ALL my templates, training courses, ebooks - EVERYTHING!
From just £129?!? It's a wicked good deal!
Charm Offensive Professional Subscription
Access an ever growing stash of guides, templates, training videos and courses combined with a community of charming success seekers...
As Featured In...
What Are You Waiting For?
The Charm Offensive Professional Subscription is temporarily open for enrolment.
Who is it for?
It’s for freelancers, agency owners, sales professionals, copywriters, marketers, and anyone else who wishes to become more successful online.
If you’ve never sent a cold pitch or done a sales call in your life, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you’ve got a few clients but rely on word of mouth to get new clients and want to be more proactive in your sales tactics, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you’ve been going a while and want to take some ‘big leaps’ and take your business to the next level, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to move from working with smaller clients to big brands or whoever your ‘dream clients’ are, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to be able to get PR coverage for your business or for your clients, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to add a new revenue stream where you sell your expertise at scale by building a profitable 'tribe' like Charm Offensive, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to get promoted in your job and get a pay rise for doing some awesome work winning new clients or customers, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to be part of an actively supportive community of other digital entrepreneurs, marketers, sales professionals, freelancers, developers, copywriters, UK-based VAs, cartoonists, magicians, and other assorted but talented weirdos, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
The subscription comes complete with a private Professional Charmers Facebook Group where you can interact with other ambitious charmers, suggest new content to be created, and take part in our twice-weekly group mastermind sessions.
Let’s take a look what’s already in the vault.
What's already included in your Charm Offensive Professional Subscription?
Courses & Trainings
Always Be Winning
The Original Unorthodox Lead Generation & Marketing Course
(Value: £1,999 & HUGELY SUCCESSFUL)
Always Be Winning puts you in a position where you are never worried about how you’re gonna find new clients.
You’re always going to have opportunities.
You can get in front of any type of business. It doesn’t matter if it’s a local business, an exciting and innovative start up, or even a global brand.
You can meet any type of person - even if they’re a journalist at a national publication, an industry expert you look up to, or the CEO of a gigantic corporation.
You will be able to open opportunities for yourself whenever you want - and when you’re able to do that, life gets really exciting.
I never thought I’d give this information away - which I guess is why I sold it instead.
Always Be Winning comes in 4 modules:
Your Pitch To The World
The first part is about crafting your story, your pitch and your offering.
It is not about building a website, growing a social media following, or building an email list. This course will show you how to succeed without needing those!
- Develop an offering that’s compelling and specific.
- Find out who your ideal clients are.
- Write the perfect story that endears you to your prospects.
- Craft a succinct one line pitch that will intrigue your prospects.
- Create a LinkedIn profile that gets attention and builds credibility and interest.
Disarm With Charm
- Find your ideal clients online and get their contact details.
- How to write compelling copy for your cold approaches through cold email, direct mail, and LinkedIn.
- This isn't a generic, boring approach that gets ignored.
- I’ll show you how to do it the “Charm Offensive” way - an approach that cuts through the noise and gets your target customers to actually respond and want to talk to you.
- How to go the extra mile when you want to get the attention of your dream clients.
- How to manage the whole process so you build opportunities for yourself right now - and in the coming weeks, months, and years.
Build Your Influence Online
That’s the outbound stuff sorted, but you also want leads to come to you.
I’ll show you how to build your influence online using the same cold pitching tactics you use to generate leads.
- Find and invite yourself on podcasts that your clients listen to.
- How to find and convince journalists and other influencers to write about you.
- How to write content on social media that intrigues your audience and builds their interest in you over time.
- How to start a Facebook group around your area of expertise.
Conversations Into Cash
You’ve got a response, now what?
This set of training videos shows you how to follow up with interested prospects, the questions to ask before a sales call, during a call sales call, and how to create and send a proposal that has the best chance of winning the deal.
- How to impress prospects on sales calls and in sales meetings.
- What to research and ask before the call or meeting.
- How to open the call or meeting.
- What questions to ask.
- How to follow up after the call or meeting.
- How to create a proposal that stands out.
- How to send the perfect email that gives you the best chance of winning. How to really pull at all the stops, for when you want to win those dream clients.
Inspiring Influence - Tribe Building / Selling Your Expertise at Scale
Want to run your own tribe and sell your expertise at scale? This course takes you from how to decide what your tribe should be about, to growing it organically, to launching your first digital products.
There's nothing wrong with selling your time, but time is finite. At a certain point, the only way to make more money is to charge more for your time.
Digital products are infinitely scalable. You can help more people by distilling your expertise down into digital products.
Your expertise can be sold many times over.
This course will show you how you how to add a new revenue stream to your existing business.
The Course Modules:
- Launch - Developing the theme/hook, creating your group & email list, creating your first lead magnet, creating your first posts & acquiring your first 100 members.
- Engage - Creating content that gets engagement, creating a community ‘feel’ and catering to the needs of your audience while still leading.
- Grow - Using growth hacking techniques, posting ethically in other ‘complementary’ groups, putting yourself out there, building relationships with other influencers, and building an engine of social proof.
- Sell - Asking your audience what they want, productising your expertise, developing your first products and launching your first course.
Have Your Way With Words - Learn How to Write Copy that Captivates and Charms
If you’d like to learn how to write more entertaining and captivating copy, Have Your Way With Words is for you. This includes my ‘humour writing’ template pack which includes templates and explainer videos for writing funny articles, emails, Facebook ads, satirical pieces, and social media content.
The course includes the following trainings:
- The Fundamentals Of Comedy - SURPRISE!!! This session introduces the key principles of comedy.
- Formulas That Produce Funny - This module goes into detail on all of the little clever tricks and nuances you can use in your copy to misdirect the reader and make them laugh out loud like a crazy person.
- Spice Up Your Copy - Not every sentence can be funny but every sentence can be an enjoyable read. This module covers rhetorical and stylistic devices for you to use to spice up copy that would have otherwise been relegated to a life of terminal blandness.
- Rhetorical Devices - There's a reason we revere great speeches. We look at some of the rhetorical devices they use and how you can apply them to make your copy more profound and rememberable.
- Stylistic Tricks - Practice these and before you know it... BANG! You'll be writing sickly sweet sentences that seduce anyone lucky enough to be reading them.
Have Your Way With Words comes with it's own pack of templates with explainer videos:
- Articles That Amuse - "Please god, I don't want to write another '7 top secrets' article." You don't have to. Those days are over after this session.
- Strategic Satire - Got an opinion? Want to prove that other people on the Internet are wrong? This session will show you how to use satire to put those wrong people in their place in the smartest, smuggest, and most satisfying way possible.
- Cold Pitching That Doesn't Absolutely Suck - Learn how to write to important strangers and have them respond with "Oh my god, I loved your email! We should be business friends. How do we work together?" instead of "NEVER EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN, YOU FILTHY MISCREANT!"
- Palatable Social Media Ads - Want to advertise on Facebook (or other social network)? Don't want to become another one of those obnoxious douchebags that interrupt your newsfeed with their trite nonsense? This session is for you.
- Broadcast Emails That Don't Make You Hate Yourself - Learn how to write disarming emails that sell without having to type sentences that make you think "Where did I go wrong in my life? I'm not the person I thought I was. I should just end it all right now."
- Social Media Content That Sells Without Sleaze - Similar to writing broadcast emails but the platform is different. As such, the approach is a little different too.
- Social Media Content That Educates and Entertains - Teach people without boring them to death and find yourself on the receiving end of a delectable cocktail of likes, haha-reacts, and pleasant comments.
Converts Like a Charm
My BRAND NEW course on how to use charm and humour to persuade and sell. It works:
This awesome new pack goes into great detail, as it includes an expansive 95 page ebook, and 5 training videos totalling over 3 hours, covering:
- How to use these crafty coy little bullet points that evoke curiosity with their combination of vagueness and specificity. *ahem*
- Incorporate easy to use joke formulas such as “The hyperbole pack pedal”, “Words in their mouth”, “2 Hands” and a variety of others to add spunk, chutzpah, and moxie to your copy.
- Use conflicting word combinations to make copy to maintain attention and make people smile
- The counter-intuitive way of talking up your own self-interested goals to great persuasive effect
- Quash your prospects objections with the “absurd scenario” technique
- Deploy unorthodox calls to action to maximise click-through rates
- Thwart the enemies of good copy: the immovable object (writer’s block) and the irresistible force (imposter syndrome)
- Make the use of scarcity far more fun for everyone involved, while still maintaining its efficacy
- A simple clever trick that uses informal and formal copy together to create humorous sentences
- The common mindset issue that people have that prevents them from writing high-converting, charming, funny copy
- How to provide ‘silly’ reasons for sales offers that make people laugh and reach for their wallets
- A few crafty tricks to maximising open rates on your most crucial, time-sensitive pitch emails
- The 5 key elements you need in any charming sales pitch
- The ‘scenic route’ tactic to celebrate your successes without appearing arrogant, and to criticise others without being direct.
- The ‘creative pattern interrupt’ techniques I use on social media to stop people from scrolling
- The charming little lines I add to social media posts to boost engagement and reach significantly.
- The clumsy, herky-jerky, sentence structure that when used, adds a sort of ‘comic-timing’ to your copy
- The weird ‘metric humour’ trick I learned from watching my favourite sitcom growing up, Cheers.
- A cunning, but lazy technique that uses specificity to make your copy resonate with more of your audience
- An unorthodox post you can make on Facebook that will get enormous reach and promote whatever you want
- A simple tactic you can use to generate a huge level of responses from the first email in your autoresponder sequence
- How to write emails even when you’re in a bad mood or have no motivation or are recklessly hungover
- The key elements to ask to be included in your client testimonials that will maximise their persuasive effect
- How to make people want to click on links to your video testimonials, and engage with them on social media
- The most cost-effective cosmetic that anyone can add to their copy to make themselves more likeable and to drive a ton more sales
- Use the power of recognition to write funny in-jokes that will resonate with your audience, building a strong level of rapport in the process
- Most effectively incorporate humorous storytelling into your sales copy, allowing you to generate an ROI from your memory of your life experiences. (Even some of the bad ones!)
- The clever little rhetorical trick used by a former UK Prime Minister and several former US Presidents to make them appear more likeable, and how you can use this tactic in your copy
- Write funny P.S. lines to finish your email with a wry smile
- An overview of the various types of email I send, and their structure.
- The writing mindset I learned from one of my favourite authors, Hunter S. Thompson and how you can use it to write more captivating and entertaining copy
- What my top selling products are, why they are the top sellers, and how to create your own versions of these for your market
- The amusing “tenuous transition” technique you can use to not so gently move in to your pitch
- The tiny but crucial change I made to my pitch emails after seeing Ben Settle’s that completely changed how I wrote emails to my list
- How to maximise the reach of any social media pitch post by doing one thing a little differently
- How to do subtle “soft” promotion of your new product to build awareness and and anticipation
- Generate genuine testimonials for your product before you’ve even sold a copy
The Offensively Easy Launch Formula
It's the one phone notification I can never get annoyed with. If you'd like to do launches that drain your phone battery, read on...
I always wondered "Will my unorthodox Charm Offensive copywriting style transfer from the world of cold pitches to the world of launches?"
It turns out, it does, but with modifications. When I first started doing this... I got a lot wrong. I used to hate launches. Now I love them! (See screenshot above 😀 )
You know my approach is different.
I'm constantly trying things out and keeping what works. Instead of having to do the same, I've done the hard work for you, saving you time, money, and varying levels of anguish.
The Offensively Easy Launch Formula shows you:
- The exact copy I use for my emails and posts, with comments explaining each element.
- The social media platforms I use to promote my launches, and how I boost my reach and get as much exposure as possible.
- How I create an irresistible offer that my audience craves and will help them succeed.
- The technology I use to make the magic (or at least science) happen.
- The persuasive elements I use to maximise sales throughout my campaigns.
- The schedule I use for my launches, so you know not just what to do, but when to do it.
- How I use segmentation to generate additional sales from my email list.
- How I generate sales for my products once the initial launch period is over.
- A training video showing how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together, so you can easily replicate what I'm doing.
- Organic Opt-in Tactics Training - Learn how I add new leads to my email list organically using social media and growth hacking tactics.
- My Simple Facebook Ad Strategy - I run through how I use Facebook ads to generate opt-ins and boost awareness of my launches and flash sales.
All In One B2B Charming Copy Template Pack
Get my entire pack of templates for freelancers, agencies, and other B2B suppliers.
This includes templates for:
- Booking sales calls & meetings with even the busiest, most senior contacts.
- Inviting yourself onto podcasts that your audience listens to.
- Reconnecting with old clients to get repeat business.
- Getting the attention of influencers to promote you or your clients' products, or just to make yourself known.
- Following up with a prospect who hasn’t replied to your proposal, without seeming ‘pushy’ or desperate.
- Sending direct messages on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram that stand out and get responded to.
- Following up with prospects you’ve met at events, seminars, or meet ups.
- Booking as many job interviews as you need.
- Contacting journalists for link building, PR, or content marketing purposes.
- Inviting prospects to your events, seminars, and meet ups.
- Breaking the ice with potential partners with the aim of developing mutually beneficial relationships, e.g. You may run a digital marketing agency and wish to partner with a design agency so you can refer clients to each other.
- Arranging interviews with sought-after experts in your industry.
- Booking yourself speaking engagements at key events.
- Retaining more clients with a monthly ‘How are we doing?” email.
- Sending that final ‘break up’ email of your sequence that charms even the busiest, most reluctant prospect into replying.
- Dealing with the response "What will it cost?" when you need far more information to be able to put a quote together.
- Getting your foot in the door in new niches where you have no experience or case studies to support you.
- The Invoice Chasing Email - Use this email when a client STILL hasn't paid your invoice. There are two versions of this email. One for smaller businesses with no accounts department and one for larger businesses with enormous impenetrable accounts departments.
- The Cross Sell Email - For charming your clients into pursuing other services you offer.
- The Upsell Email - Persuading your clients to spend more money with you by buying more time or offering a higher level of service.
- The Retainer Email - For convincing clients they'd be better off on retainer, rather than working on a project by project basis.
- The "Crazy Idea" Email - For asking your clients to consider a 'crazy' idea you have that would help them achieve their goals.
- The "Change of Strategy" Email - For when a campaign hasn't gone as well as you'd expect. You did everything you needed to, but the results aren't as you'd like. Use this email to inform your client and suggest a new direction.
- The "I Messed Up" Email - Not every campaign can go well. Sometimes, we are at fault. Use this email to proactively own up and suggest ways to improve the situation.
- The Webinar Invite Email - A humorous, 'non-hype' email that convinces the recipient to register for your webinar.
- The "Thank You For Being Awesome" Email - Use this email to reward your best employees, freelancers, and suppliers for when they've gone above and beyond what's expected.
- The Two Punch Combo - A template for an unusual direct mail piece and a follow up email. This method is extremely effective for getting the attention of busy prospects who are inundated with emails.
- The LinkedIn Invite/Follow Up Message Combo - A template to use for sending entertaining LinkedIn connection requests that a follow up disarming direct message.
- The "I need more information before I can give you a price" email. Use this for responding to clients who are asking for a quote a little too early in the process.
- The Upwork Cover Letter Template - For winning pitches on Upwork. This includes an explainer video.
- The 'Get a job at a marketing agency' Template - Get full time, part time, or freelance work at marketing agencies in your local area using this template. Comes with training video showing you the full process.
- The LinkedIn -> Facebook Group Template - A template for messaging your contacts on LinkedIn, asking them to join your Facebook Group.
- The Ask for Referrals template - Get your existing clients and contacts to send you leads.
- The Testimonial Request template - Get your existing clients to send you gushing testimonials that will help you win new business.
- The Joint Venture email - For connecting with other businesses, asking them if they'd be interested in a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Charming eCommerce email templates - Witty emails to send to customers when they've abandoned their cart or ordered a product.
- The Charming Handwritten Letter Template Pack - 3 templates for creative direct mail campaigns that will generate exceptionally high response rates.
Miscellaneous Awesome Bonus Materials
Magic Email Training
My 'magic cold email training' which runs through the psychology of one of my most successful cold email templates line by line.
Creative Swipe File
My swipe file of awesome, daring, disruptive website copy, emails, guerrilla marketing, direct mail campaigns, pr campaigns, and content marketing.
Dominate 2018 Webinar
This webinar reveals the exact strategies, growth hacks, and other tips and tricks I'll be using to expand my business in 2018.
Promote Yourself Playbook
This training video runs through 10 quick and easy tactics to generate leads immediately.
Facebook Group Blueprint
This training video shows you how I grew my Facebook group from 0 to 1,000 members in 30 days and to over 7,000 members in 11 months. It runs through the type of content to create and the tactics used to grow the membership without having to pay for ads.
Best of Charm Offensive
This 141-page ebook contains the best Charm Offensive posts since the group began in March 2017. This will save you from potentially irritating scrolling-related injuries.
This ebook features lessons on tribe building, mindset, growth hacking, and everything in between.
What’s being added to Charm Offensive Professional soon?
How to Win a MegaClient - Value £499 - JUST ADDED
This training goes through the full process we went through to secure Symantec as a client.
Symantec is a $4 billion a year company. Their most well-known brand is Norton Antivirus, but they make most of their money from huge B2B contracts with other massive corporations.
We'd won business with some decent companies already, but really we were just starting out - and this contract was game-changing. We'd never seen this much money before! And then we used this system to win more enterprise clients with big budgets.
I remember the day we won them...
Winning Symantec involved a lot more than sending a silly cold email.
That just got the ball rolling. As a small agency, we had to impress. Big clients often prefer to play it safe and hire big agencies, seeing them as less risky. We had to go out of our way to show Symantec that we were the best choice for their social media and content marketing needs.
This training covers:
- Opening - How we opened the deal. This bit's obvious. We went the silly ferret email.
- Getting a call - We will show you how we transitioned from positive response to an initial call.
- Getting a Meeting - Learn what we offered Symantec so they agreed to an in-person meeting and what we prepared for and what we presented at this first meeting.
- Positioning - You'll get full explanations of the 7 Sales Hooks that we used repeatedly - including to win this megacorp.
- The Pitches - What we presented in our meetings with Symantec. This involved a lot of pitching not only our way of doing things, but specific ideas that fit within the brief provided.
- Brainstorming Ideas - How we developed ideas to present to Symantec.
- The Clever Shortcut that saved us time and the client money - learn the simple tactic we used to ensure our creative would be successful; make a win-win-win scenario for our agency, the client, and journalists; and inoculate Symantec from wasting money.
- Closing - What we did in the final pitch and how we followed up to bring close the deal.
- The Psychological Principles - a rundown of the underlying persuasion techniques we used throughout the process.
What you get in this pack:
- The full eBook which covers in detail every step of the process, and all the tactics you can use to win new clients for yourself.
- A video training explaining all the elements of the whole successful pitch process, plus some insight into the psychology and sales hooks used.
- The exact email we used to get the initial response, plus a templated version for you to adapt and use to get new clients on the hook.
Social Media Storytelling Crash Course
This pack will show you how to write storytelling posts on social media that get attention. In addition to the training videos, this pack will come with writing prompts and swipe files.
Social Media Charm Template Pack
This pack will contain templates for getting the attention of influential people on social media through direct messaging or other activity.
Reliably Viral - Visual Humour Template Pack
If your social media posts get engagement, they get more reach. This pack will help you achieve this, showing you how to create funny social media images using reliable humour formulas that we've tried and tested.
Hyper-Personalised Charming Copy Template Pack
This template pack will contain hyper-personalised charming cold pitch templates. If you'd prefer to send fewer, more personalised, targeted emails, this pack is for you.
Brand New Charming Cold Pitch Template Pack
ALL new charming cold pitch templates! New openers. New funny lines. New closers. New P.S. lines. BOOM!!!
Limited Time Offer - One to One Coaching Call
If you sign up today, you'll get a complementary one to one call. Ask me anything. I can help you with strategy. I can review your copy. However you wish to use your time is up to you.
The Charm Offensive Print Zine
Subscription to the Charm Offensive Print Newsletter usually costs £99 per month.
If you wish to subscribe to both Charm Offensive Professional and the Charm Offensive Print Newsletter, you can do so at a 50% discount when signing up .
In the debut edition:
- The FULL How to Win a MegaClient eBook in glorious illustrated print.
- 5 Marketing Lessons from the Darkweb’s Own Heisenberg
- Treating Your Customers Like Kings - Even As You Scale
- Use The Persuasion Sandwich To Persuade And Profit With Minimal Resistence
- Disrupting The Game
AND MONTHLY ISSUES TO COME!
Charm Offensive Professionals Facebook Group
You'll also get access to an exclusive Charm Offensive Professionals Facebook Group.
I can't really tell you how good this is. Except it's awesome.
The group has the veneer of democracy. If the group demands a training on a certain topic, I may be forced to create it. If there are templates people want, I guess I'll be forced to make them!
Twice a week, we run creative brainstorm sessions. We vary the times to make it fair on people of all timezones.
If you need help with creative, copy, tactics, or have some other business related issue, bring it to a brainstorm!
The content stash is great.
The community is the icing on an already delicious cake. 😀
Let's Summarise... What do you get?
The Charm Offensive 'Stash' includes:
FULL TRAINING COURSES
- Always Be Winning - £1,999
- Inspiring Influence - £789
- Have Your Way With Words - £1,495
- Offensively Easy Launch Formula - £347
- How to Create a Niche - £297
- Converts Like A Charm - £999
- How to Win a MegaClient - £499
- How I Write FAST - £199
- Charming Copy Crash Course - £796
- B2B All In One Charming Template Pack - £497
- Charming Lead Generation Template Pack - £499
- Upwork Cover Letter Template Pack - £396
- Charming Christmas Template Pack - £499
- Charming LinkedIn Sales Template Pack - £396
- Charming SAAS Template Pack - £396
- All the Little Bonuses - £419
- A One-to-One Coaching Call - £527
- Social Media Storytelling Crash Course - £796
- Social Media Charm Template Pack - £396
- Reliably Viral - Visual Humour Template Pack - £996
- Hyper-Personalised Charming Copy Template Pack - £596
- Brand New Charming Cold Pitch Template Pack - £496
Total Value: £11,048 (... Plus £3,280 coming soon ... PLUS this will keep increasing as I continually add more and more wicked content!)
Does my stuff work?
The testimonial below is from Mike Floyd.
He's a Virtual Chief Financial Officer.
Finance is meant to be one of those 'unsexy' industries where the Charm Offensive approach shouldn't work, right?
The Charm Offensive approach doesn't discriminate by job title.
Check out what Mike had to say...
To finish off, here's a creative testimonial from Charm Offensive Professional member, Beki Dunmire: