I’ve been busy the last 3 months.
I forget just how much I’ve been doing, how hard I’ve been working and how much I’ve achieved in such a short period of time.
In 3 months, I have:
- Build a bustling community that grows daily around my weird area of expertise. I’ve also built an email list that grows every day.
- Helped many of my “Charmers” to book sales calls and win clients. Often these successes are posted in my Facebook group, further inspiring others to take action.
- Successfully invited myself on some awesome podcasts and succeeded in getting the attention of influencers I admire.
- Developed a new source of inbound leads through my new community.
- Drafted the outline of two books I intend to write this year.
- Created demand for a course that details my “Charm Offensive” way of opening opportunities.
- Discovered that I have a specific skill that is far more valuable than I suspected. This can’t be taken away. I may be the best in the world at this particular thing.
- Learned a hell of a lot. Realised that I have a hell of a lot to learn.
- Had a great deal of fun.
I’m now planning to:
- Launch my course.
- Go ‘all in’ on content creation. I’ll be posting far more on my own Facebook, on LinkedIn, and begin answering questions on Quora and putting videos on Facebook.
- Going Live on Facebook at least once per week.
- Get that first book completed.
- Get PR coverage in key online publications.
- Build out a more concrete b2b sales & marketing offering.
- Exercise every day and get in shape.
Not much, then…
In other news, I just finished writing an email for my good friend, Henrique. It’s to try and get his band, Buttered Bronson, some gigs at London venues. He’s created a mock poster to go with it. I love doing this stuff. Let’s see if it works.